OPISAS is pleased to present an ALL NEW selection of property opportunities located in the United Kingdom that offer investors an impressive 10% fixed annual return payable monthly for 10 years.
Three supreme UK Care Home Investments, located in the beautiful County of Somerset in the South-West of England. The communities on offer are a very attractive alternative investment opportunity to buyers interested in the increasing popular UK healthcare market, opportunities that return for buyers a fixed return on invested capital of 10% annually for a period of 10 years, with additional repurchase buy-backs at 110% or 125%, ensuring a clearly defined and effective exit strategy.
Reasons to invest in the UK Care Home Sector:
- The UK population is aging and the Care Home industry, mainly financed by the government, generates each year to 14.5 billion pounds to the UK economy.
- Highly profitable alternative investment section.
- Healthcare property industry resistant to economic fluctuations that affect other investments.
- High demand for care homes that offer nursing and dementia treatment.
- A sector heavily backed by the UK government, a government committed to transferring £3.8 billion from the NHS (National Health Service) for joint NHS and local council decisions about the funding of health and care services from
- Increased global appetite for investments in Britain’s care home sector, with real estate investment trusts from North America scaling up their involvement in the UK market in the past 24 months.
- National average occupancy rates of Care Facilities in excess of 88%.
To receive more information about these latest secure property investments or to receive details of all other overseas property investments offered by Opisas, please contact us today at the following addresses:
Phone: +44 (0) 207 138 2942.